Monday 1 March 2010

Found Object Sculptures

These are some of the small sculptures I made using found objects I have collected. I need to collect some more objects I think as it’s started to get to the point were I don’t know what I could make using the objects remaining on my desk ! I really enjoyed creating these…..that process of selecting different random objects to put together and making them work with each other. In a normal situation the objects used in conjunction with each other in the sculptures I have created wouldn't be seen together. I think this is what makes them interesting !

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Some close ups………

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: